Seminar: A Blueprint for Practice Success
April 20, 2018 at 8AM EST
Learn how to boost your treatment acceptance & grow your practice!
- Continuing Education Programs
|| Friday, April 20, 2018
|| Antonelli Event Center
|| 8:30am – 4:00pm (Continental
|| 100 Colony Drive
|| breakfast & lunch included)
|| Irwin, PA 15642
|| $75 For dentists*
|| Call Rachel at:
|| $10 for each staff member
* Each dentist will receive a
$75 lab case voucher
|| 800.734.3064, ext. 108
Please register by:
Friday, April 13th
Event sponsored by NDX Albensi, Smile Potential, CareCredit, and Solution Reach
This all-day presentation is a great event for the entire office staff to attend as it provides team-building as well as ways to improve office systems. The program will present proven strategies and tools for better communication with patients; will show you how to implement systems to make your practice more efficient and profitable; will show you how to create a more productive daily schedule; and will show you how to develop leadership skills in your team members.
The participants will learn about:
- Capitalizing on being a practicing Dentist today
- Developing leadership skills to empower your team members
- Implementing systems to make your practice more efficient and profitable
- Creating a more productive daily schedule to work smarter, not harder
- Enhancing the patient experience to lead to greater treatment acceptance
- Raising the standard of care in Hygiene
- Learning how to make a difference in the lives of patients & team members
Dr. Steven Katz and Ms. Kelly Fox-Galvagni
Dr. Katz and Ms. Fox-Galvagni are nationally-known speakers who frequently present on practice success. They teach dentists and their team members about the amazing potential they have to change lives—something not taught in Dental School. With over 50 years of dental practice experience between them, Dr. Katz and Kelly inspire dentists to find a greater sense of purpose and become successful practitioners while having fun along the way.
Please call to register for this informative event at 1.800.734.3064 x108. The last day to register is Friday, April 13th.